A man in Uttar Pradesh’s Shahjahanpur locale passed on after he was nibbled by a snake while flaunting the reptile he had saved.
Shahjahanpur: A man, who was famous in his town for getting snakes, passed on after he was nibbled by a harmful snake following its salvage in Uttar Pradesh’s Shahjahanpur.
The man, recognized as Devendra Mishra, had gotten the snake from a neighbor’s home in his town. In the wake of safeguarding the snake, which was purportedly exceptionally venomous, Mishra circumvented the town with the snake folded over his neck.
In a video that is presently becoming a web sensation via online entertainment, the man is seen getting the snake with the assistance of a stick.
Another video shows him putting the snake around the neck of a young lady kid.
Mishra was nibbled by the snake almost two hours after he got it. He then attempted to treat the snake chomp with different spices as opposed to going to the clinic, a few residents said.
He passed on at his home a couple of hours after the fact, they added.